||Home | Overview | About Us | Focus | Insights | News | FAQ | Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Who would benefit from your services?
- with multiple brokers/agents
- with exposures in multiple states
- who do not have the time to manage their insurance program
- who are tired of calling “800” numbers
- who want an objective analysis of their policies
- who are looking for guidance with claim settlements
Families, Family Offices and Financial Professionals:
- who are looking for ways to reduce administration costs
- who need expertise to satisfy their fiduciary obligations
- who are looking for an outsource partner and client advocate
- who are looking to add additional core competencies to their services
Do I have to change my agent/broker or insurance company?
- No, WS Risk Management will act on your behalf with your existing relationships.
How are you paid for your services?
- As a consultant, I am paid by my clients.
- Fees are negotiated based upon needs and account complexity.
- Per diem
- Annual retainer
- Fees are waived if WS Risk Management is retained as broker.
What areas of expertise do you have?
- My expertise is in Personal Property & Casualty Insurance.
- My network of trusted advisors includes commercial, life, health, employee benefits, marine and aviation, equine, farm & ranch and personal security professionals.
Download the information on this page as a pdf:
Frequently Asked Questions.pdf